Hello ✋ welcome to my blog. I’m very excited to share with you tips on “How To Make Money With Piggyvest. Before I share the tips on how to make money with Piggyvest, I’ll love to explain what Piggyvest is all about.
Table of contents
What is Piggyvest?
Piggyvest which was formerly known as “Piggybank” is a free online platform and app that helps you save and invest your money with ease. I.e, you don’t have to use plenty English or lots of techniques on how to go about saving your money and also earning from it here.
Another beautiful reason why you should save with Piggyvest is that, it gives you free N1000 when you refer any person with your referral link. So imagine referring 10 persons a day, you earn free N10,000 all to yourself.
If you open an account using my referral link, I’ll earn N1000 and you’ll also earn N1000. Without my referral link, you won’t receive the bonus so don’t forget to tell people to use your referral link to creat an account.
Importance Of Piggyvest to Business/Individual
• Piggyvest is also a good savings platform for businesses (Medium and Large) to manage their funds, invest more and earn also from their savings.
• Piggyvest also help individuals (Young and Old) to avoid reckless spending by saving their money for them in SAFE LOCK and at the same time, earn from it.
Different Ways To Make Money With Piggyvest
1. SAVINGS – Earn up to 13% annual Interest from saving annually
2. INVESTMENT – Earn up to 25% Returns on Investments annually
3. REFERRAL PROGRAM – You earn N1000 by referring others. Click here now to sign up for free and get your N1000 bonus credited to your account.
4.Savings With Piggyvest Products.
Piggyvest platforms has a variety of products for savings, that can fetch you up to 15% returns on your savings annually. They are: Piggybank, Safelock, Targets, Flex Naira, and Flex Dollar.
1.Piggybank: This is the main savings aspect of Piggy Vest. It alows you to save any amount of money anytime from your bank account. There is also an Autosave feature that automatically withdraws from your local account daily, weekly, or monthly depending on how frequently you want to save. An interest of 10% is paid per annum on this feature.
2. Safe lock: This feature allows you to set money aside for a fixed period of time and you wouldn’t be given access to these funds until maturity. What this means is that, if you decide to lock a particular amount of money, the funds are locked until the time you choose.
This feature of Piggyvest is particularly useful if you need to save money for future purposes. For instance, eg, house rent, wedding, school fees and other things in future. The Juice about it is that with Safelock, you get an interest of 6%-15% per annum paid upfront!
3. TargetsTargets: help you save towards particular goals like house rent, school fees, etc. It also encourages group savings where each member has a payment frequency daily, and each group has how much they expect to have at the date of maturity.
This feature is beneficial as it helps people with similar interests save towards a common goal. The interest rate is 10% per annum.
4. Flex Naira: Flex Naira is a flexible savings wallet where interests earned on all other PiggyVest features are deposited. As a user, you can fund your Piggybank, Target, Safelock, Flex Dollar, or Investify using funds in your Flex account.
The rule of Flex Naira is that you can only withdraw once every ten hours, with a maximum of four withdrawals. Once you exceed this maximum, all accrued interest on Flex savings will be lost. The interest rate on this feature is 10% per annum.
5. Flex DollarFlex: Dollar allows you to save, invest, as well as transfer your funds in dollars. The market behaviours determine the interest rates here.
6. Referral programs: When you sign up for a free account, you’ll get N1000 and also when you refer someone to the platform, you get N1000 paid directly to you as your referral benefits.
Kindly note that the person must open an account with your referral link which it located in your profile. It looks like this 👇
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey – https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=61d1ba96630719
All you have to do is tell your friends about Piggyvest, share your referral code to them and you’ll earn N1000 on each referral. Let’s do a quick calculation here:
If you refer 10 persons, you earn = N10,000 and also If you refer 50 persons, you earn = N50, 000.
How To Cash Out Your N1000 Sign Up Bonus
Firstly, To cash out your N1000 sign up bonus, you have to first of all, create a free account and then fill up all your details.
Secondly, you need to fun your Naira account with N100. You also need to fund your Safe Lock and Piggy Bank with at least N1000 each making a total of just N2100. Afterwards it will be verified and you’ll receive your N1000 in 10days time.
All the steps needed for a smooth registration are provided in the app so don’t worry. What are you waiting for? Hurry and sign up for your free account now.
PS: If you want to receive your N1000 sign up bonus, you must make use of my referral link here.
FAQ on Piggyvest
Is Piggyvest Real?
Yes it is! I have been using this savings platform for over a year now and it’s legit. It’s very owk to have your doubts about it but I can guarantee that it’s real and legit. Piggyvest has alot of amazing packages. You can visit their website HERE http://www.piggyvest.com to see them.
How can I earn with Piggyvest?
You can earn with Piggyvest when you save money with them and also when you refer anyone into the program. You’ll earn N1000 bonus for that. You can also earn with Piggyvest when you invest in any of their programs/packages
How much Is Piggyvest registration fee?
Its totally free! You don’t have to pay anything to open an account with Piggyvest. Kindly use my referral link to open your free account now.
How do I withdraw my N1000 referral bonus
Firstly, To cash out your N1000 sign up bonus, you have to first of all, create a free account and then fill up all your details. Secondly, you need to fun your Naira account with N100. You also need to fund your Safe Lock and Piggy Bank with at least N1000 each making a total of just N2100. Afterwards it will be verified and you’ll receive your N1000 in 10days time.
How can I copy my referral link on Piggyvest?
To copy your referral link on Piggyvest, login to your profile and you’ll see your referral link. It looks like this 👉
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey
REGISTER HERE 👇👇NOW https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=61d1ba96630719
THE BEST AMONG THE REST