Breaking News: Gas Explodes At Big Brother’s Kitchen (Watch Video)

260vibes Report A video making rounds on social media has shown the moment gas exploded at Big Brother’s house in Cameroon.

In the video shared, two female housemates could be seen in the kitchen tidying up some things. After a few seconds, one of the girls left the kitchen and suddenly, there was a gas explosion.

Also Read: BBNaija2020: Lilo And Ka3na Become The First Housemates To Be Evicted

Out of fear, the housemates ran out immediately to find the closest escape route. They were spotted in the video scampering for safety after hearing the loud bang.

However, although the incident seemed really serious, fortunately, no life was lost and no housemate was injured.

Watch the video below:

READ  I Have Not Touched My BBNaija N30 Million Prize Money – Mercy Reveals
, , ,

About 260vibes

CEO/Founder of [260vibes.Com] Follow Us On Social Media: Twitter: @real260vibes Instagram: @real260vibes Facebook Page: @real260vibes Call or WhatSapp Me: +2347010096998.
View all posts by 260vibes →

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.